In view of the evolution of the epidemiological situation of COVID-19, Casa Azul Sagres – Rooms & Apartments decided with the maximum careful consideration, to temporarily close until the end of May in order to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and the local community.
This closing period will be extended if necessary, as we monitor the development of global pandemic and follow the directives of our government.
While the COVID-19 pandemic is developing around the world, we always operate to the highest level of health and safety vigilance. Casa Azul Sagres – Rooms & Apartments will re-open in accordance with local and international authority advisories and protocols. We are implementing additional and exceptional restricted measures in relation to normal operation for the re-opening, at a “new normal” in order to enforce hygiene and sanitation practices to minimize the risk of transmission.
Below you can find some of the measures that will be in place to ensure your safety:
– All of our check-ins and check-outs will be carried out online, in which an email will be sent to your email box where you will have a link, with all the indications of how to proceed and where you have to fill in all your personal data
– All payments will be made online, a link will be sent where you can pay for your stay. Your invoice will be sent by email on the day of your check-out, if you want a taxpayer please let us know
– New option to book without breakfast your stay
– Our breakfast room will have controlled access, your breakfast will ”be la carte” and served comfortably, the time must be selected between 8:30 and 10:30
– The welcome table will be deactivated
– Our team are highly trained so they can safely carry out their assigned tasks and will wear safety equipment
– The surfaces in common use will be cleaned more regularly than normal
– Our reception will have the possibility of face-to-face service for important cases, from 9:00-12:00 and from 15:00-20:00
Preventing and fighting the virus depends on all of us.
-Whenever you need to sneeze or cough, you must follow the respiratory etiquette procedures,
-Wash and disinfect your hands more often
-Avoid contact, keep a safe distance (1 meter)
-Try to use mask always (when it’s possible)
We are available to answer any questions on this matter. Thanks for understanding, together we will stop this virus.